Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Book That Exposes the Destructive Feminist Agenda


Any woman who is called a misogynist by other women gets my attention. I haven't read this book yet, but it's on my list. The author was labelled a traitor to women for writing this book, and there's an interesting interwiew here with the book's author, Kate O'Beirne. She says that she has never believed that men and women were interchangeable, that marriage was a patriarchal plot, or that women's equality rested on abortion rights. Kate calls feminists losers by nature, because their goal of a sex-blind society is frustrated by biology.

Yes, it looks like an interesting book, indeed.

2 comments:

318@Nicea said...

Sounds like a good book. I think St. Paul, (who I think has some authority as an Apostle - Mr. WP), writes in 1 Corinthians, "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is man; and the head of Christ is God."

Dave

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I was happy the ban was upheld. Why are there no celebratory articles in the blogosphere, just angry articles about ginsburg et al and pictures of dead babies?