Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Have You Met The Cavemen?

Have you been to the car crash of blogs yet? These guys are hilarious, and they're solid Catholics, too. Well, what are you waiting for? The Lair of the Catholic Cavemen is one of the best blogs I've read. See for yourself.

They have four authors, though Vir seems to be the most active:
* Cletus Huckleberry
* Vir Speluncae Catholicus
* prevat2
* Former Altar Boy

The traditional Catholic blogs whose authors have a sense of humour are definitely my favourites. I'm sure one day the Pope will grant that indulgence they seek!

3 comments:

paramedicgirl said...

I have to give credit for that link to Church Militant from Catholic Answers. Yes, it's a real gem!

Kevin Whiteman said...

OK, PMG.... You are now the one and only Official Boo-Boo-Kisser in The Cavemen's Great Big Scary One World Government!!!

Thanks again for the plug!!

paramedicgirl said...

Hah! I love official titles! I think...