Monday, December 18, 2006

Telemarketer Fun

Today, I got to have a little fun with a telemarketer.

I don't like to just hang up on them, but they take up so much of my time, and I'm not at all interested in their sales pitch. I listened for about five minutes today, and then I got a devious little idea. I put my ambulance pager up to the receiver, and ran a test page. It's really loud and shrill, and startles just about everyone when it goes off. Then I said, "Uh oh. Ambulance call. I'm a paramedic. Gotta go."

Now, do I have to to confession for that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, its probably a venial sin, so whether or not you have to confess or not, i don't know. but it was funny!

paramedicgirl said...

Yes, I have to admit, I had fun doing that. I've always enjoyed practical jokes, though.

Dr. Bombay said...

I usually ask them what they're wearing. Then they hang up on me.

paramedicgirl said...

I'll bet the guys hang up on you real fast!!!

Netmilsmom said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Some poor telemarketer is deaf for Christmas!

Merry Christmas Lady!

paramedicgirl said...

Hey, net, Merry Christmas to you, too!