Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back to the Grind

Vacation is over, and it's been great to have 10 days off work. I want to thank everyone who kept us in their prayers while we were traveling. God bless!

I know I titled this "Back to the Grind," but my job is anything but. It's full of excitement & drama, and it's lots of fun. I can't wait to go back to work.

Next vacation is Nantucket and New England in late August. If anyone has any familiarity with Nantucket, could you please email me or leave a comment? I'm really hoping there is a Tridentine Mass there, but somehow, I kind of doubt it. Nantucket is the focal point of the trip, but I'm also hoping to go to Assumption Grotto in Detroit on the same trip. I've heard so much about it that I don't want to miss the opportunity to visit there.

No comments: