Monday, January 28, 2008

This Blog is Rated "E"


Therese at Aussie Coffe Shop has nominated Salve Regina for this Blogger's Award. Thanks Therese! Now I have to pass it on to ten more bloggers, which I will be doing in the next day or so. I can certainly think of some very deserving blogs, but I can't get to it until later. You see, the trouble is, once I start clicking on their blogs to copy their web address into the hyperlink, I'm going to get sidetracked into reading these great blogs! Then I'll be up all night! Check here tomorrow night to see which blogs I consider the most deserving of this award.

2 comments:

Michele said...

i got this award twice:) not that i deserve it. if anyone in the blogosphere deserves it, its you:) yup, a smarter, wiser sister is what i have here:) of course that is just my opinion because iam biased:)

Michele said...

err, i meant to say, one couldn't ask for a smarter and wiser sister:) of course i can get away with saying that because iam your sister:) hee hee hee hee hee:)