Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No, we're NOT church here!



You all know how trads love felt banners, so Father Tim over at Spirit of Vatican II made this one up especially for all the blogs he has on his banned list. He's been keeping a close eye on all the RadTrads, he says, and wants to prevent his SOV IIer's from reading any of our "wacked-out reactionary stuff." Now if I can just find where in the GIRM or the rubrics it tells me how to install it, I'll put it in the side bar!

You know, I'm surprised they don't have a womyn priest running the show over there!

2 comments:

AquinaSavio said...

ROFL!

What an honor!!!

Simon-Peter Vickers-Buckley said...

I'm glad they specified that some of the blogs banned are neo-Cath...(that's NOT a compliment, though they might think it is), they certainly ARE.

Not sure why they'd ban a neo-Cath as they are the biggest enablers of progressives known to man.