Monday, October 29, 2007

Free booklet for overcoming Rosary distractions

When people Google "Rosary distractions," this blog shows up as the number one and two hits in their search. There are two posts here for overcoming Rosary distractions, one here, and another one here. For all of those people who still need help in their struggle to overcome their wandering mind while praying the Rosary, I would like to offer this little booklet as a free gift. There are individual meditations for every bead, and after a while, you will have committed them to memory, and then you can pass the booklet on to someone else.

I have five to give away, and if you need one, you can leave a comment here and then email me your mailing address so I can send you out the booklet. You can find my email address on my profile page.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PG, I would love a copy as I've never seen this one before and frankly, with the children about I can use all the help I can get to keep focused and not be distracted.

paramedicgirl said...

I still have three to give away - come on folks, who wants them? :}}

Michele said...

i would like one for frank please. can you send me one? consider it a baptismal gift:)

Tom in Vegas said...

PG,

I want to SING the Rosary, but not with an organ blaring away or an orchestra combusting me into a headache. Something contemplative and introvertive is much more to my liking (sacred Renaissance music is near and dear to me). Unfortunately, I have not been able to find such a piece.

Maybe I should resume my music lessons and write one on my own!

Tom

paramedicgirl said...

Tom, try asking Mark at Dominican Idaho. He's in my sidebar.

Marilena, send me your mailing address and I'll put one in the mail to Frank.

ACEGC said...

I have a hard time concentrating on the Rosary (I've never been very good at meditation, for some reason), so I would like a copy of this book. The Rosary is a very important part of my prayer life because I am discerning a vocation to the priesthood.

Thanks and God bless
-Cory

paramedicgirl said...

Corey, if you email me your mailing info, I'll put it in the mail for you right away.