- You start the game by naming a geographical location.
- Use proper nouns/names of real places; cities, countries, and continents.
- You might start with Arkansas, for example.
- Your child has to come up with the name of a different city, country or continent that starts with the last letter of the place you named. In this instance, your child would have to come up with a place that starts with the letter "S".
- The game continues on, with the first letter of each new geographical location starting with the last letter of the previous location named.
Here's a little tip to make the game come to an end when you arrive at your destination. Choose a place that ends in the letter "X" like Ajax, for example. Bet your kids will be stumped on that one!