Obama represents change to America, like it nor not. Most will not, I suspect. He has said his first official act will be to sign the Freedom of Choice Act, a concession to Planned Parenthood who fully supported his candidacy - and millions more babies will die. What else will he do? Here are my top ten predictions of what changes will be forced on America.
10. Obama will get rid of the phrase "In God we trust," on American currency, and replace it with "In Change we hope."
9. The US will become fifty seven states under Obama's leadership, with the seven new ones coming from Kenya.
8. Firearms will be banned in America, so will the Fox network.
7. Joe Biden will step down from the Vice Presidency office and be replaced by Oprah Winfrey.
6. Under the tutelage of Bill Ayers, burning the American flag will become a ceremony at the White House.
5. The White House will change its name to the House of Hopeful Change.
4. The Pledge of Allegiance will be replaced with Michelle Obama's senior thesis.
3. Gay marriage will be entrenched as law in every state in the Union.
2. Obama will create a Planned Parenthood Hall of Fame, funded by American tax dollars, with a life size statue of Margaret Sanger as its focal point. Nomination criteria will be associated with how many abortions a woman has had or how many babies a doctor has killed. Its first inductee will be Dr. George Tiller, and the head office will be located in Kansas. Dr. Henry Morgentaler of Canada will gain honourary status in this new American institution.
1. Obama will finally locate his birth certificate - in Kenya, but with Kenya sporting the seven newest states in the Union, he will be legally allowed to stay in the Oval Office.