Saturday, August 01, 2009

Missing Mass

It's going to be two more weeks before I get to go to Mass at my FSSP parish. One of the downfalls of my job is that I work four Sundays, then I get four off. That means I have to go to evening Mass on the Sundays I work, which only the Novus Ordo Churches offer. One of the benefits of living in a big city is that there are so many Masses to choose from, which means I never have to miss Mass due to my work. The downfall is there are no evening Latin Masses that are offered on Sundays. Still, it is a blessing to be able to work full time without ever missing a Sunday Mass, and for that, I am grateful. If my work caused me to miss Sunday Mass, it would be a simple choice. I would quit my job in a hearbeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.